How to be a More Bookwormy Bookworm
- Use these six tips to find more time to read.
- Decide why, when, and where to get rid of books. Or just keep them all.
- Join my Classics Catch-Up Challenge.
- Go to the Tucson Festival of Books. It's awesome.
- Be friends with other bookworms.
- Judge books by their covers.
- Set reading goals to challenge yourself.
- Pass on your love of reading to your kids.
My Personal Reading Habits
- My goal was to read 150 books in 2012. I made it!
- My goal for 2013 is to read less. See why.
- Even bookworms don't always finish books. (Actually, I kind of think bookworms are less likely to - because we know there are so many more good ones out there!)
- I not only love reading, I also love pie charts. Check out graphs and charts of what I read in 2011 and 2012.
More About Me
- I have a lot of books in my bedroom. A lot.
- I bought a Kindle. I didn't like it. I returned it.
- I live in Tucson. I like to talk about life here from time to time.
- Reading is my favorite hobby, but I have lots of others too!
- These are eight authors I adore.
- Confession: I usually don't like literary fiction.
- I took a lot of pictures of my books in July as part of #DailyBookPic.
More about Tucson
- It doesn't rain much here. But when it does, I read.
- A Book Filled Vacation
- We love our local library!
- Tucson has some pretty awesome things to do.
- I'm a contributing writer for TucsonTopia - a site you should definitely check out if you live here too.